Sketches

Monday 6 December 2010

Sinterklaas

Surprise gifts for the Sinterklaas celebration (St. Nicholas). I handpainted these mugs with caricatures of my children and their friends. Did not dare to draw Brenda,  the girlfriend of my son Mart, but she is a big fan of Rihanna, so I painted that (bottom right). As tradition requires, I wrote funny poems to accompany these gifts. 
Sinterklaas surprises voor mijn kinderen+aanhang. Rechtsonder een karikatuur van de zangeres Rihanna (voor Brenda).

4 comments:

schilderijenfoto said...

Jeetje man, wat ben je toch een schat!

Rodney van den Beemd said...

Leuk idee en zeer geslaagde uitvoering!

201169 said...

i will send you a pic of mine! lol!

great mug!!!

Rene Fijten said...

Ja, leuk he! Gevonden bij de kinderafdeling van de Hema. Merci Pascal, I will draw you next year!